recipe for tandoori chicken
– 1 ½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 2 tablespoons garlic paste
– 1 tablespoon ginger paste
– 1 cup plain yogurt
– 1 tablespoon garam masala
– 1 teaspoon cumin powder
– 1 teaspoon chili powder
– 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
– 1 teaspoon kasoori methi
– 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
– Salt to taste
1. Cut the chicken into 1-inch cubes and set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix together the garlic paste, ginger paste, yogurt, garam masala, cumin powder, chili powder, turmeric powder, kasoori methi, and oil.
3. Marinate the chicken cubes in this mixture for at least two hours in the refrigerator.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
5. Thread the chicken cubes onto metal skewers and place them on a baking sheet.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and lightly browned.
7. Serve with onion slices, lemon wedges, and naan bread. Enjoy!