ultimate foodie’s guide to Mexico City
1. El Bajío: This iconic Mexico City restaurant has been serving up traditional Mexican street food since 1955, and is known for its delicious tacos, quesadillas, enchiladas, and salsas.
2. San Angel Inn: Located inside a 17th century mansion, San Angel Inn offers up exquisite Mexican cuisine and beautiful architecture.
3. La Casa de los Abuelos: This homey cantina serves up classic Mexican dishes like mole, enchiladas, and tamales.
4. El Metropolitan: This chic restaurant serves up some of the best seafood dishes in Mexico City.
5. Contramar: This seafood spot is widely known for its delicious catch of the day menu, as well as its fun atmosphere.
6. Los Girasoles: This traditional taqueria is great for a quick bite and offers up some of the best tacos in Mexico City.
7. La Huasteca: Offering up traditional Mexican eats, La Huasteca is a no-frills but delicious spot near the Historic Center.
8. La Docena Oyster Bar: If you’re looking for some of the best seafood in the city, La Docena is the place to go.
9. Fonda Margarita: An all-day brunch spot that’s perfect for any time of day.
10. Pujol: An upscale restaurant with modern takes on traditional Mexican cuisine.