banana chocolate chip muffin
banana chocolate chip muffin recipe
banana chocolate chip muffin Ingredients:
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1/2 cup granulated sugar
– 2 teaspoons baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 cup vegetable oil
– 1 cup mashed banana (about 2-3 bananas)
– 1/2 cup plain yogurt or 1/2 cup milk
– 1 large egg
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray or line with muffin liners.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the vegetable oil, mashed banana, yogurt or milk, egg, and vanilla extract.
5. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Do not over mix.
6. Fold in the chocolate chips.
7. Divide the batter evenly among the prepared muffin tin cups.
8. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
9. Let cool in the pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy!