recipe for kale chips
easy recipe for kale chips
– 1 bunch of kale
– 1 tablespoon of olive oil
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 1 teaspoon of garlic powder (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Wash and dry the kale, and remove the stems and tough center ribs.
3. Tear the kale into bite-sized pieces, then spread them out on a large baking sheet.
4. Drizzle the olive oil over the kale and use your hands to massage it into the leaves.
5. Sprinkle the salt and garlic powder (if using) over the kale and mix it in with your hands.
6. Bake for 10 minutes, then stir the kale and bake for another 10 minutes, or until the edges of the kale are crispy.
7. Remove from the oven and enjoy!